Wednesday, April 13, 2011

K is for Kindred Spirits

kindred spirit
Also, kindred soul .  An individual with the same beliefs, attitudes or feelings as oneself.

I have been so fortunate in my life to meet many kindred spirits along the way.  Each has been like a jewel.  I am awed by the instant sensation I have when I recognize a kindred spirit. Without a doubt, an instant friend for life is made.  I have often caught myself thinking that each of these friends knows the others, but it is only in my mind.  The surprise to me is that sometimes don't even like each other should their paths cross.  However, there is plenty of room in my heart and in my life for these treasured souls.

1 comment:

  1. i have had that happen also. why is it that our kindred spirits rarely get along with one another when their paths cross?

    ReplyDelete